Hello friends! I’m really excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time! This time I was nominated by the lovely Molly from Kawaiipeachgrl. She’s a beautiful girl who writes wonderful posts so please go ahead and check her out!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them, tag them in your post or tell them in some way!)
Let’s start out with the 10 facts about myself:
- The name I go by, Diane, is a pseudonym I came up with when I moved to Guatemala and so it’s not my legal name.
- I am currently studying Chemical Engineering.
- I wear the same choker almost every day.
- I love heels, but I wear sneakers more than anything.
- I don’t enjoy coffee because the scent is too powerful.
- I have a small mole above each eyebrow and on each collarbone.
- I speak three languages and I’m trying to learn a fourth one.
- I don’t wear mascara on a daily basis because I think that because my lashes are sparse and barely noticeable my eyes look really sleek and chic.
- I like movies or TV shows with an angsty-but-smart character. (ex. Daria)
- I love chips and Bison French Onion dip.
- I have a strong dislike of certain English words because of how they sit on the tongue.
And these are the questions the lovely Molly gave me:
- In what country are you living at the moment?
I’m living in the US.
- What is your dream job?
I don’t particularly have a dream job but I hope to have a stable one.
- Whats your favourite cartoon/anime/fictional character? (E.g. hello kitty, snoopy or harry potter)
Ughhhhh this one in really really hard… I’ll just give a couple cos I’m incredibly bad at choosing favourites. I love Daria from the eponymous show Daria, Hino Raye (Sailor Mars) from Sailor Moon, everyone from Haikyuu-!, Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series, Jane Eyre from the eponymous novel, Kat Stratford from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, and Rose from the novel Eight Cousins. My, that’s a lot haha!
- Favourite film you have seen and why is it your favourite?
Again, I’m really bad at choosing favourites…I’ll say basically any Ghibli Studio Movie, and probably 10 Things I Hate About You.
- What’s your favourite beauty item AND brand?
My favourite beauty item…usually my favourite is liquid lipsticks, but as of late I have been loving my Olive Young makeup sponge so incredibly much! My favourite brand…I might tentatively say Origins, Urban Decay, and a handful of Korean brands (oh gosh I am SO bad at choosing favourites I am so incredibly sorry).
- What’s your favourite season, spring/summer/autumn or winter?
I used to love summer, but I realised I love summer because I lived in the country of eternal spring. I prefer the “transition seasons,” spring and autumn.
- Favourite sound? (E.g. rain, running water, waves, fire crackling)
OooOOoH…..Let’s see…my favourite sound is probably the sound of really strong rain (but not thunder!), but this only applies to when I am safely home and do not have to leave the premises.
- Who is your role model and why?
My role model is Audrey Hepburn because she was not only beautiful but kind and a strong woman.
- What’s your favourite shop?
I will assume you mean shop as in clothes shop? I don’t have a particular favourite shop. I guess I do get a lot of clothes from Forever 21 and Stradivarius, but I love thrift shopping the most.
- What do you like to do at the weekends or in your spare time?
Oh boy. I love to do absolutely nothing during the weekend. I change into pajamas and will stay in them all day, watching TV shows and movies and reading and whatnot and waste the weekend unless I go out with my friends.
Although when I am back at school, on Saturdays I always volunteer with Habitat for Humanity to do restoration jobs on old houses. I highly recommend the experience, it’s lovely.
- Have you been playing pokemon go? If yes, what level are you? if no, why not?
I have! I am level 7 right now but I have not been able to choose a team yet! I am still deciding and it’s been on my mind ever since I reached level 5.
Oh boy, I am awful and choosing favourites so questions asking me about my “favourite” anything always end up being long paragraphs! I’m sorry.
I will nominate the following people:
- The wonderful Emily from MakeupJunkieEmily
- The adorable Leani from LightBeautySite
- The stunning TheBloggerBlogger
- The lovely Sophia from Sincerely,SophiaC
The questions I want to ask these gorgeous ladies are:
- What is the last movie you watched?
- What’s the makeup product you use the most during summer?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- What’s your favourite part when writing a blog post? (Taking pictures, writing, planning it out…)
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
- What is your favourite lip shade?
- What’s the first/top thing on your wishlist as of now?
- If you could meet anyone throughout all of history, who would it be?
- What is one beauty product that you want to try out but have yet to try?
- Do you prefer sneakers or heels?
- What was the first you post you ever wrote about?
I am excited to hear your responses to these questions!
I’ll be back with another post soon, probably on Monday! As usual, thank you so much for reading and I appreciate every like, comment, and follow.
Also known as Hey June.