Hello again friends! I cannot believe that I am writing my third Liebster Award post already! This time I was nominated by the delightful Sophia from Sincerely,SophiaC. She posts about beauty and fashion and her outfits are simply amazing go please go ahead and check her blog out!
These are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
11 Facts About Me, Let’s go!
- I love flowers, especially sunflowers and baby’s breath. I’m slowly filling my room with dried flowers.
- I’m really interested in photography
- Someone once told me my laugh sounded like a rabbit in pain 😦
- I have received at least one stuffed animal for almost every single birthday of my life.
- My “signature scent” is Flower in the Air by Kenzo.
- My go-to look is a raglan quarter-sleeve tshirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers.
- I tan incredibly easily but I personally think I look better when pale.
- Because of my eye shape, I only use liquid eyeliners because everything else smudges and I end up looking like a hungover panda bear.
- I have a gray thumb, and my boyfriend has a green thumb, so my plants whither in my care but flourish under his.
- I want a navel piercing at one point in my life.
- My eyebrows look different every single day. I haven’t had two days in which my eyebrows looked the same.
These are the Questions Sophia Gave Me:
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I’m gonna be 29, so I hope that by then I have a stable job and have settled down somewhere. My ultimate goal is to have visited 20 countries by when I’m 30, and currently I have visited 10.
- Best compliment you’ve received?
That I have a certain something that makes people gravitate towards me.
- What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is that I cope well with things that make me sad or mad. I’m good at channeling better memories.
- What is your greatest weakness?
My greatest weakenss is probably cute animals. Just last week I melted on the floor because two kittens were letting me pet them (but cmon, KITTENS).
- Chipotle order? (If you don’t eat Chipotle then: What’s your favorite food?)
I have never tried Chipotle in my life! I feel like since I live in the US I have to though. My favourite food is 떡볶이, or ttukbokki, which is a spicy rice cake soup(?) kind of food. IT’S AMAZING JUST GO FIND THE NEAREST KOREAN RESTAURANT AND ORDER IT. 😀
- If you could be any age for one week, what would it be?
Hm….I would probably return to sometime in high school, because recently I’ve been regretting not spending enough time with my friends from high school before I left for college.
- If you could live in any country for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Ugh this one is a hard one!! As of right now, I think I might choose the US because I feel like I best fit in with the culture in this country as well as have access to so many things. But if I could choose again which country I could be born in, I would probably choose Denmark or the Netherlands cos I love the people, the landscapes, and just the countries overall.
- Do you trust anyone with your life?
As of right now, I do trust a couple people with my life, which I guess might be proof of how naive/easily trusting I am.
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
I actually had this thought a couple days ago, I was watching news on some fire and I thought of the things that I would want to save if I could only keep a couple things, and I thought: my computer, my phone, my camera, one of my stuffed animals, and my ramblings notebook. These are all things that hold my most treasured memories and thoughts.
- Who do you admire in life?
I admire Audrey Hepburn, for being a beautiful woman inside and out. I also admire people that know what they want and do not stop at anything to get it.
- How would you spend one billion dollars?
I think I got asked a similar question for another Liebster Award (or was it the Sunshine Blogger Award? Can’t remember). My answer is still the same: I would give my mum half, invest half of what’s left, and use the rest to pay my tuition. I would love to have that kind of money.
And now for my nominations, I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- The fantastic Dani from DaniGlam
- The stunning Amelia from InstitutionBeauty
- The wonderful Sam from Samaries
- The charming Abigail from Abigail Rose
- The exquisite Selene from I’m Not That Fan
The questions I’d like to ask these lovely ladies are:
- Name a show that ruined your life, be it because you binged watched four seasons in one weekend, or because the ending made you so sad you could not function.
- What’s a beauty product that you were really excited to try out but ended up being disappointing?
- What is your proudest achievement of 2016 so far?
- What’s a beauty product that you emptied out and repurchased? If you don’t have any, what’s your current favourite product?
- Do you have any special makeup or outfit tricks to help survive the summer?
- If you could have ALL the products of any cosmetics brand, which one would it be?
- Which fashion brand do you think you buy the most from?
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- If you could make your own lipstick, what colour would it be and what would you name it?
- Do you prefer matte finishes or dewy?
- What’s your next blog post going to be on?
As usual, thank you so much for reading, and for the lovely people that I nominated for this post, I look forward to reading your posts!
Also known as Hey June.